Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 82

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 180

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 181

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 182

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 185

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 186

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 187

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 188

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 189

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 190

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 191

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 192

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 180

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 181

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 182

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 185

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 186

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 187

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 188

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 189

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 190

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 191

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 192

Stormseekers Guild Forums-viewtopic-Should We Open Up Recruiting?
Stormseekers Guild  
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Downloads  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::
Modules
· Home
· Downloads
· Forums
· Guild_Charter
· Journal
· Members List
· Private Messages
· Recruitment
· Submit News
· Web Links
· Web Statistics
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 143 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

New Forum Posts
 The Elder Scrolls Online
 Planetside 2
 Seekers in the Old Republic
 Mist and the Stormseekers
 Some new MoP craftables, etc
 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
 Sith Juggernaut Compendium
 Deep overwiev on the SWTOR crafting system.
 The Old Republic, tips or a beginning

Stormseekers Guild Forums

Ads

Celtx is the world's first all-in-one media pre-production software.

Stormseekers Guild :: View topic - Should We Open Up Recruiting?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should We Open Up Recruiting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stormseekers Guild Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShaggZ
Champion
Champion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Should We Open Up Recruiting? Reply with quote

Get some more level 70's up in the roster? Seems we've had some issues with filling instances/raids the past few times we've tried to get stuff organized.

This is a personal opinion on the matter, but I'm willing to step up and do some in-game recruitment and screening. I've done it before in other guilds before SS (though I was not 70 at the time...)

But i'd like to see a bigger list of availble 70's... especially seeing as how we've lots a couple members in the past few days... Like I said, i'm prepared to step up to the task of helping bring new members in...

Whats says everyone?
Storm Officer
Storm Officer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, we do have a somewhat open recruitment policy going on. You can recruit anyone, direct them to our website and they create an application, then either the CL's or another officer talks to them in-game and we go from there. I don't think we want to let ANY lvl 70 into the guild, but for the most part, I don't know of any that have been rejected. So like I said, its somewhat open policy.

As far as you recruiting, I'm all for it. I'm not good at recruiting people, and I know a couple of the others have said the same about themselves, so I don't see a problem with you directing people to our site. But I'll leave that up to Cal and the other officers.

Calinthor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we have a posting out there, and have been discussing it in Officer Forums. Unfortunately (Fortunately for ya'll), some of the forum activity lately has been out of Public viewing.

Copied/Pasted from Officer Post.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=881849617

has been bumped.

Also, I reread the post.. it needs work.. I fixed a few grammatical errors.

Quote:
The Stormseekers is one of the Oldest Guilds in World of Warcraft on the Argent Dawn Server. It was started by a group of Real Life Friends that wanted to re-unite and enjoy the world of Azeroth. We are comprised of mostly mature members who enjoy online gaming. To be a Stormseeker means to Seek out the Storms of life and game, to conquer them, and to gain strength & understanding, while making Friends along the way.

The StormSeekers are in "Open Recruitment" and most high ranking members of the Stormseekers can do invitations to the Guild. We do ask that once you join, you contact an officer of the Guild for a brief overview of the Guild and also that you visit our Website at http://www.stormseekers.net and make post about yourself.

About The StormSeekers:
? We are a highly social Guild with members from various backgrounds and cultures. Our guild chat is lively and entertaining. We do not consider ourselves to be ?hardcore? raiders, however, we do take our raids seriously.
? We love to have fun with partys/raids and our members enjoy playing together. Our Members take great pride in their class and work very hard in all aspects of the game.
? We have a wide variety of members. Not just in their game goals, but in their personal life. Many or our members like to explore other areas of the game that interest them: leveling alts, PvP, or 5-mans.
? We encourage RP and RP Story Writing on our Forums (We even have an Adults Only Section). However, as a guild there little in-game RP.
? We are committed to our guild members, take alot of pride in ourselves, and help each other out when we can.
? Yes, we have scheduled Raids & Events.

Applicants:
? Will take pride in there class/spec and play it to the best of their ability.
? Will be active and engaged in Guild Activities.
? Should be open to constructive feedback about class/gear/spec/raiding.
? Will have a positive attitude.
? Should understand proper grouping etiquette
? Attunement for Karazhan, Heroic Keys, and good gear for their class/spec.

<The Stormseekers - Argent Dawn Guild - RP / PvE Server - Alliance>

"I am the Seeker. I am the Stalker. I am the Storm."
Calinthor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And YES I support each and every member going out and finding good, quality players (regardless of level/class). Yes, we may not be able to take every member into every Raid/party, but that's just the limitations of the game.

It is Every guild members responsibility to Recruit, not just Officers & Class Leads. Yes, we do like to talk to them and let them know about our guild first before letting them join, but for the most part if a Member in Good Standing wants to Invite someone, we usually let them.

Thanks,

"I am the Seeker. I am the Stalker. I am the Storm."
ShaggZ
Champion
Champion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, i'll get on it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stormseekers Guild Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: